Posting my loves for the week means it's Friday and I am winding down. I typically feel very productive on Fridays..Here's what I've been eyeing lately. Happy Weekend. xx
1. This beautiful camel Arne Norell chair - The Ari - Sweden, 1966.
2. John Lubbock.
3. The Paper Kites - I often work to this Australian band, their sound is moody and melodic.
4. Lizzie Fortunato jewels.
5. I often purchase shoes from European brands, I love the quality and fit. These versatile boots are on my winter wish list.
6. Fluting details, especially when incorporated into furniture and kitchen designs.
7. French designer, Jean Royere's elegant lighting designs from the 30's and 40's.