Updated: Oct 12, 2021
This color coordinated post was NOT intentional, ha! I grabbed my favorite snaps from the week and voila, very fall inspired. I am more of a perfectly imperfect person, anyway...Here's what I rounded up this week. Happy October.
1. The "charred" house trend, I'm liking it.
2. Camel wrap coats and any sweater, coat, blazer with a belt wrapped around the waist.
3. Tortoise cutlery...
4. YES! I always loved, Henry Miller.
5. Cashmere bralettes + fashion week street style. I have one on the way.... (Milan fashion week)
6. Fall and autumn decor that is not contrived...