Here's a glimpse of what's on my mind and radar in the world of design.......
The positive, authentic, kind ones, who lift you up and have your back. Those are your people.
Blending wild strawberries with flowers. This is a darling idea.
David Kroll's work is lovely. Here's a bit about him:
"David Kroll received his bfa from the san francisco art institute and a mfa from the art institute of Chicago. He taught at the school of the art institute of chicago for almost 20 years. David Kroll paints personal refuges and interior landscapes - places to visit for solace and sanctuary. Much of his work is intuitive. his paintings are more than visually interesting compositions of creatures, objects and environments. They are imagined, invented moments that touch upon man's complicated, perplexing relationship with nature. each painting reveals more paradoxes than resolutions inviting the viewer to contemplate how disconnected we are from nature. David Kroll creates an emotional and intellectual connection between the viewer and the power of landscape, the independent web of life, the idea of nature itself. His work is held in numerous private and public collections."
4. Armac Martin hardware is one of my go to sources for well made handles and pulls. I recently used the Cotswold collection on a vanity for a primary bathroom.
5. Beautiful dishware adds a little hint of something special to your life, especially when used everyday.
6. I am making considered clothing purchases this Spring. I have these wrap sandals on my list for an upcoming girl's trip.
7. It feels visually pleasing to me when landscape blends beautifully with architecture.
8. I'm always on the hunt for a few new warm weather dresses. Here's a beauty.